Biel wants individuality in relationshipJuly 12th, 2012 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 12 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel, who is engaged to actor Justin Timberlake, says maintaining her individuality in a relationship is important for her.
“In my earlier experiences with relationships, I really was vulnerable to somebody else’s personality, hobbies, and way of life,” Biel, 30, told InStyle magazine.
“But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become proud of the traits that make me who I am. Maintaining my individuality is really important to me because otherwise I can easily slip into somebody else’s life. So I’m glad I’m getting better at it. It’s a process, but it’s getting simpler,” she added.
Biel has previously dated actor Chris Evans and sportsman Derek Jeter.
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Cameron Diaz: 'I want to be alone' - Jun 17, 2010
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson says she's not a social butterfly - Apr 21, 2010
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- For Leonardo DiCaprio, acting is 'cathartic' - Jul 13, 2010
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Liam Neeson loves fly fishing - Jan 04, 2011
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012