Biel walks off wild partiesJuly 10th, 2012 - 3:51 am ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Actor Jessica Biel says she walks out of parties when they get wild and they start becoming drug fests.
“If there is a huge drug fest happening and everyone is getting it on in the bedroom, it is probably time to leave,” thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 30-year-old is engaged to singer Justin Timberlake and credits her sensible attitude to early working years and family rules.
“I was lucky to get a part in a long-running TV series, ‘7th Heaven’, when I was 14, and everything took off from there. It was like having two families, my real one and the cast,” she said.
“My mum had me under curfew, so I was well known on TV at the same time as having to be back home early,” she added.
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel's wild side - Mar 15, 2012
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel secretly married? - Aug 20, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Survival expert Jessica Biel - Sep 10, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , ,