Biel, Timberlake spent hours on phone before their first dateJune 5th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 5 (ANI): American actress Jessica Biel has revealed that she spent hours talking on the phone with singer Justin Timberlake before she agreed to go on a date with him.
Biel, 27, who has been dating 28-year-old Timberlake since 2007, said she and the pop singer had been set up by a friend but wanted to get to know each other better before meeting.
“We’ve been dating a couple of years. I don’t really like to talk about it much, though,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling US TV talk show host David Letterman.
“We met through a mutual friend but we had a lot of phone conversations before meeting up so got to know each other that way. But they were PG phone calls!” she added. (ANI)
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel celebrate engagement - May 29, 2012
- Jessica Biel romancing Colin Farrell? - Jun 13, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake together again? - Aug 30, 2011
- Justin Timberlake not dating, says representative - Jun 03, 2011
- Timberlake's clothing company honoured - Mar 12, 2011
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- No marriage talk for Justin Timberlake - Nov 25, 2009
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
Tags: american actress, david letterman, first date, jessica biel, justin timberlake, mutual friend, pg, phone conversations, pop singer, talk show host, talk show host david, tv talk show, tv talk show host