Biel stays away from reading news storiesJuly 10th, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jessica Biel does not read news stories about her career and love life because she feels “completely wrecked” if she comes across harsh criticism.
The “A-Team” star is often featured in tabloids because of her relationship with singer Justin Timberlake but insists she has to avoid the temptation to flip through them because she can’t help but take hurtful comments to heart, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I’m strict about not doing it (reading gossip). Well… I don’t search it out, but when I stumble upon something, of course I read it,” said Biel.
But the 28-year-old admits she understands the interest in her personal life.
“I can understand the intrigue, but I would love for everyone to experience what it’s like and then they’d have a real empathy,” she said.
- Marrying Justin won't change anything: Biel - May 31, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Biel calls friends when drunk - Oct 16, 2010
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Jessica Biel parties despite Justin Timberlake split - Mar 14, 2011
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- I want to live on a boat: Jessica Biel - Jun 03, 2010
- Timberlake's mom inspires Olivia Wilde - Aug 17, 2011
- Biel seeks inspiration from parents for relationship - Jun 08, 2010
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
Tags: empathy, gossip, harsh criticism, heart, hollywood, hollywood actress, intrigue, jessica biel, justin timberlake, london, love life, news stories, personal life, reading news, relationship, tabloids, temptation