Bieber’s manager denies engagement reportsApril 23rd, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 23 (IANS) Justin Bieber’s representative has denied that the teenage singer is ready to get engaged with his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The young couple was spotted shopping for engagement rings together by a reporter of Chicago Sun-Times.
Its website suggested the couple was ready to commit to one another and become man and wife.
“Several people close to the superstar couple say they’re convinced an engagement is in the very near future. The teen idols were spied closely eyeing some pricy bling in a couple of major jewelry stores - especially major diamond baubles that could only be described as the kind usually slipped on a woman’s left-hand ring finger,” read the report.
However, Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun has said these rumours are completely false and reveals he and his team are laughing at the inaccurate speculation, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Bieber and Gomez began dating in late 2010.
- Selena Gomez's no-sex promise ring missing! - Dec 27, 2010
- Bieber buys mansion worth $10.8 mn - Mar 07, 2012
- Gomez, Bieber split? - Aug 22, 2011
- Justin Bieber’s Next Album Is Full Of Guest Stars - Jan 07, 2011
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Bieber fans attack girlfriend Gomez online - May 30, 2011
- Justin Bieber Takes Off Selena Gomez’s Promise Ring! - Dec 27, 2010
- Don't mess with Bieber's personal life! - Feb 17, 2011
- Gomez to launch first fragrance by next year - Jul 20, 2011
- Selena is a great person, has the best smile: Bieber - Mar 07, 2011
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Bieber hires chopper for Gomez - Jun 19, 2012
- Have Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broken up? - Aug 02, 2011
- Bieber fills Gomez's house with flowers - Feb 22, 2011
- Maria Canala confirms Gomez-Bieber romance - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: baubles, bling, braun, chicago sun times, diamond, engagement rings, girlfriend, jewelry stores, justin bieber, man and wife, ring finger, rumours, scooter, selena gomez, shopping, speculation, teen idols, teenage singer, young couple