Bieber went through tough timesSeptember 21st, 2012 - 3:01 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 21 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber’s mother Pattie Mallette says they weren’t financially sound earlier and at one stage of their lives, they couldn’t afford eating out luxuriously.
“We’d go out for dinner, but we could only do it if we split something to eat and ordered water,” InTouch weekly magazine quoted Mallette as saying.
However, now the 18-year-old has become a teen sensation and takes care of the bills when they go out to dine together.
“Now, when we go out to dinner Justin says, ‘Don’t worry Mom, I’ve got the cheque’,” she said.
“Watching him every day, I’m so inspired, I’m in awe,” Mallette added.
Bieber was born and brought in London, by his mother single-handedly. His father Jeremy Jack Bieber married another woman.
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Bieber misses his mother - Sep 21, 2012
- Bieber's musical tribute to mother - May 05, 2012
- Justin Bieber is very independent - Feb 21, 2011
- My mom controls my spending, says Justin Bieber - Feb 23, 2011
- Bieber saves mom from fire - Apr 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber wants to lead a normal life - Oct 10, 2010
- No rift between Justin Bieber and his mother, says rep - Jun 11, 2010
- Bieber flaunts crown on chest - Sep 04, 2012
- Justin Bieber wishes to lead normal life - Oct 12, 2010