Bieber wants to celebrate X-mas with familyDecember 1st, 2011 - 1:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber says he wants to spend Christmas with his family.
The 17-year-old revealed he doesn’t want expensive gifts, but instead hopes to get some time off to spend with his loved ones in Canada.
“For this Christmas, I just want to be with my family. I don’t really have any requests, except for socks and underwear because I just run out of them a lot,” contactmusic.com quoted Bieber as saying.
- Bieber too young for marriage - Apr 27, 2012
- Bieber doesn't rebel against parents - Jun 24, 2012
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- Gomez in no hurry to settle down - Aug 02, 2012
- Bieber records the Christmas song with Usher - Oct 25, 2011
- Beckhams invite Bieber, Gomez for lunch - Oct 04, 2011
- Bieber can't forget first kiss with Gomez - Jun 18, 2012
- Bieber wants an acting career - Apr 14, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Selena Gomez doesn't like hiding about relationships - May 05, 2011
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Bieber sings in Mexico for free - Jun 13, 2012