Bieber takes paternity testNovember 22nd, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 22 (IANS) Justin Bieber has undergone a paternity test to prove that he is not the father of fan Mariah Yeater’s four-month-old son.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the 17-year-old singer took the test at a lab Friday under very controlled circumstances, which means it will be hard for Yeater or her lawyer to challenge it.
The singer’s team will not settle or even discuss settlement with Yeater or her legal team and it is now up to her to provide DNA results from her son.
Although she has dropped the lawsuit against Bieber, Yeater plans to pursue the matter privately.
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Justin Bieber's accuser drops her paternity suit - Nov 16, 2011
- Justin Bieber denies fathering a baby charges - Nov 04, 2011
- Bieber denies fathering child with fan - Nov 03, 2011
- Bieber to take paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Justin Bieber to undergo a paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- Selena has learnt to ignore rubbish: Justin - Nov 16, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Spears settles lawsuit with bodyguard - Sep 14, 2012
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Mariah Carey back to work - Jun 28, 2012