Bieber sings in Mexico for freeJune 13th, 2012 - 1:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 13 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber made his fans go gaga in Mexico when he performed a free show for 300,000 people.
Bieber has played a string of impromptu gigs in recent weeks in many countries, including Norway and France, to promote his new album “Believe”. He headed to the Mexican capital for another show Monday, reports contactmusic.com.
Before the concert, Bieber took to Twitter to express his excitement.
“The pics of the crowds look Crazy here in Mexico City. I am Hyped. This is going to be fun. Mexico I Love You! Te Amo Mucho!!” Bieber tweeted.
He kicked off with a rendition of his track “Baby”, leaving thousands of his fans excited.
Post the concert, Bieber tweeted: “Everything about tonight was special. It is everything we stand for. A lot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo Mexico.”
- Justin Bieber performs gig despite being ill - Aug 06, 2010
- Justin Bieber ends tour with star-studded show - Dec 25, 2010
- Mexican singer Luis Miguel wraps up Spanish tour - May 13, 2012
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber's Australian concert canceled due to stampede - Apr 26, 2010
- Police threaten to arrest Justin Bieber over fears of riots by fans - Mar 11, 2011
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- Luis Fonsi's latest shoots to top of Latin Albums chart - Jul 08, 2011
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- Justin Bieber confirmed as performer for MTV EMA - Nov 02, 2011
- Bieber flaunts crown on chest - Sep 04, 2012
- Justin Bieber to release illustrated book, not autobiography - Aug 04, 2010
- Justin Bieber now has 11 mn Twitter followers - Jul 14, 2011
- Justin Bieber Reveals Kanye West's Phone Phobia - Feb 09, 2011
- Shakira is a hit in Mexico - Jul 18, 2011