Bieber set for CSI cameoJuly 23rd, 2010 - 7:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 23 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber is set to make a cameo appearance in upcoming season of American television show “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.”
Bieber will play a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother.
Though CBS network bosses refused to divulge how many episodes will feature the 16-year-old teen pop sensation, they describe his character’s plot line as “an emotional story that will conclude later in the season”.
The singer will also make a cameo in the second season of “Shaq Vs”, a reality series, with basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal aired on ABC. The NBA star will visit Justin and join in a dance crew competition.
- Justin Bieber All Set For "Shaq VS" - Jul 15, 2010
- Shaquille O'Neal Is Back With "Shaq Vs" On ABC - Aug 04, 2010
- Nicole "Hoopz" And Shaquille O'Neal Dating? - Aug 25, 2010
- Shaquille O'Neal's book talks about his Lakers exit - Nov 08, 2011
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Creating content for Youtube: Madonna's new job - Oct 31, 2011
- Justin Bieber Returning To "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" In February - Jan 13, 2011
- Shaquille O'Neal challenges David Beckham for soccer match - Jul 29, 2009
- Shaq O'Neal Goes to Cleveland Cavaliers - Jun 25, 2009
- David Beckham shuns appearance on Shaquille O'Neal's show - Aug 03, 2009
- Kenny Anderson's Wife Tami Roman Joins Basketball Wives - Dec 13, 2010
- Shaquille O'Neal Debuts "Shaqeeta" in Halloween Costume - Nov 02, 2010
- Indian-Americans spell success with own contests - Jul 15, 2010
- Justin Bieber heading back to CSI - Jan 12, 2011
Tags: abc, american television, basketball legend, brother, cameo appearance, cbs, cbs network, crime scene investigation, csi crime scene investigation, emotional story, justin bieber, nba star, plot line, reality series, second season, shaq, shaquille o neal, teen pop sensation, television show, troubled teen