Bieber plays matchmaker!August 10th, 2011 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) Justin Bieber’s friend Julian Swirsky has been smitten by Kim Kardashian’s step-sister Kendall Jenner and the singer is trying to arrange a date for them.
Bieber used the micro-blogging site Twitter to suggest to Jenner, 15, that she consider going out on a date with his 16-year-old friend, reports contactmusic.com.
“Hey @Kendalljenner you should let my boy @iamjulkeyz take you on a date,” posted Bieber.
And it appears Jenner is seriously considering the idea as long as the “Baby” singer and his girlfriend Selena Gomez join them too.
“Only if you & @selenagomez join! :) #DoubleDate,” she posted
- Justin Bieber attends the White House Correspondents' Dinner with his 'crush' Kim Kardashian - May 03, 2010
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Justin Bieber now has 11 mn Twitter followers - Jul 14, 2011
- Has Justin Bieber got dumped by Selena Gomez? - Aug 22, 2011
- Bieber fans attack girlfriend Gomez online - May 30, 2011
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Selena Gomez receives death threats after kissing Justin Bieber - Jan 04, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Justin Bieber joins Selena Gomez onstage at her concert - Jul 25, 2011
- Who Teaches Justin Bieber The Various Ways Of Flirting? - Nov 23, 2010
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Good boyfriend must learn to say sorry: Bieber - Mar 27, 2012
- Bieber to play charity gig for college kids - Jun 08, 2011
- Have Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broken up? - Aug 02, 2011