Bieber misses his motherSeptember 21st, 2012 - 5:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber says he always wanted to get rid of his mum Pattie Mallette when she used to go on the road with him, but now he misses her a lot when she is not around.
“I do miss her, yeah, I mean especially now being 18. Before, when I was around her all the time, like, every day, I was getting sick of her and I would look forward to her leaving, like, ‘Yes mom’s leaving tomorrow!’,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bieber as saying.
“And now I am like, ‘When is mom coming back?’ Because I don’t see her that often so you know it’s funny how those things change,” he added.
Although the 18-year-old, who is dating Selena Gomez, is one of the biggest stars in the world with access to the best clubs and bars, he claims he rarely has the time to go out partying because he is always tired due to his work commitments.
“I don’t really go out. I am super busy, so by the end of the night I’m super tired.. We don’t go clubbing, we just hang out low-key and just chill,” he said.
- Bieber went through tough times - Sep 21, 2012
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Bieber's musical tribute to mother - May 05, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Justin Bieber is very independent - Feb 21, 2011
- Justin Bieber wishes to lead normal life - Oct 12, 2010
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- My mom controls my spending, says Justin Bieber - Feb 23, 2011
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012