Bieber introduces Gomez to extended familyJune 3rd, 2011 - 5:01 am ICT by IANS
London, June 3 (IANS) Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has been showing girlfriend Selena Gomez the sights of his home town Stratford, Ontario, and introduced her to many members of his family.
The 17-year-old Canadian singer and his 18-year-old girlfriend were joined at the Swiss Chalet restaurant by his cousins and aunt and uncle, where onlookers described them as “friendly and happy”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Justin and Selena had lunch with Justin’s cousins and his aunt and uncle. They were really sweet and make an adorable couple,” said a source.
“They looked happy and in love. They acted just like everyday people, very down-to-earth. Justin is part of the community, he’s one of us and is as friendly as can be,” he added.
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Bieber hires chopper for Gomez - Jun 19, 2012
- Selena makes me really happy: Bieber - May 17, 2011
- Bieber fills Gomez's house with flowers - Feb 22, 2011
- Beckhams invite Bieber, Gomez for lunch - Oct 04, 2011
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011
- Bieber loves funny girls - Feb 27, 2011
- Bieber, Gomez kissing picture fake? - Dec 30, 2010
- Gomez rushed to hospital after complaining of nausea - Jun 11, 2011
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Bieber Hollywood's richest teenager - Aug 16, 2011
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Justin Bieber injured - Jun 25, 2011
Tags: adorable couple, canadian singer, cousins, down to earth, everyday people, girlfriend, june 3, justin bieber, london, love, lunch, onlookers, selena gomez, stratford ontario, swiss chalet restaurant, teen pop sensation