Bieber in brawl with photographer?May 28th, 2012 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 28 (IANS) Justin Bieber seems to be in trouble. The teen-aged singer was reportedly under investigation for possible misdemeanor battery against a photographer.
The photographer has accused Bieber of beating him up when he tried to take his picture. The incident took place at the Commons at Calabasas Shopping Center. The 18-year-old was in a mall called the Commons where the brawl took place, reports tmz.com.
The photographer later called 911 and complained of pain in upper torso. He was admitted to a hospital, but was discharged after a short while.
However, by the time authorities came Bieber had left.
The photographer has filed a police report naming Bieber as the culprit.
Los Angeles county sheriff’s detectives were investigating claims by the photographer that Bieber struck him after he snapped photographs of the singer and his girlfriend, actress Selena Gomez.
- Police to question pop star Justin Bieber over alleged assault - May 29, 2012
- Police want a dialogue with Bieber, Gomez - Sep 03, 2012
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Bieber fined for speeding - Jul 07, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Selena Gomez's no-sex promise ring missing! - Dec 27, 2010
- Bieber to take legal action against game developers - Feb 27, 2012
- Bieber apologises to fellow passenger - Jul 28, 2012
- Bieber's pink underwear exposed - Nov 24, 2011
- Bieber moves Gomez to tears - Jul 25, 2012
- Justin Bieber 'celebrates 17th b'day with Selena Gomez' - Mar 03, 2011
- Gomez rushed to hospital after complaining of nausea - Jun 11, 2011
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Bieber's 'Titanic' surprise for Gomez - Sep 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber Transports His Shirtless Photos, Presumably, To His Girlfriend, Selena Gomez - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,