Bieber honoured with special dayJune 21st, 2012 - 3:38 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 21 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been honoured with a special day called the Justin Bieber Appreciation Day. A city official said it will be celebrated June 19 every year.
The 18-year-old attended a record signing Tuesday at an electronics store in Manhattan where he was visited by the Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer, reports dailystar.co.uk.
According to amny.com, the borough official handed the pop star a framed certificate to mark the special day and made reference to Bieber’s new album, “Believe”.
“This proclamation is on behalf of the 1.6 million people who live in Manhattan, and it’s very exciting to have Bieber here with us. I don’t give proclamation unless I believe,” said Stringer.
- Bieber's Christmas album for charity - Aug 27, 2011
- Gaga, Bieber named most charitable stars - Dec 29, 2011
- Justin Bieber taking month off from work - Jul 22, 2011
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- Bieber escorts Mayweather to boxing ring - May 08, 2012
- Bieber, West collaborate on new album - May 01, 2012
- Taylor, Bieber working together again - Jul 12, 2012
- Justin Bieber to release new book - Feb 22, 2012
- Bieber's manager denies engagement reports - Apr 23, 2012
- Rat problem in NYC is hampering tourism - Apr 07, 2011
- Justin Bieber tops web search charts - Jul 08, 2010
- Bieber sings in Mexico for free - Jun 13, 2012
- Cole, Bieber in talks for new album? - Oct 01, 2011
- Bieber presented with a $100,000 electric car - Mar 02, 2012
- Selena is a great person, has the best smile: Bieber - Mar 07, 2011