Bieber gets his own roadAugust 19th, 2011 - 5:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has landed a new honour - a street named after him in Texas.
Caroline Gonzalez, an 11-year-old fan of the “Baby” hitmaker, won a contest named “mayor for a day” in Forney city, and her first executive decision was honouring the singer.
Gonzalez renamed the area’s main street as “Justin Bieber Way”.
“I really like Justin Bieber. I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my hometown named after my favourite singer?” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
- Evan Wood obsessed with Bieber - Sep 17, 2011
- Bieber plans to own soccer team - Jul 13, 2012
- Justin Bieber 'disappointed' by Grammy snub - Feb 15, 2011
- Selena Gomez doesn't like hiding about relationships - May 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian "officially has Bieber Fever"! - May 04, 2010
- Bieber wants an acting career - Apr 14, 2011
- Gomez in no hurry to settle down - Aug 02, 2012
- Bieber, an attentive boyfriend - Jul 20, 2012
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Justin Bieber ignores online bullying - Nov 04, 2010
- Bieber's swollen knee not a serious injury - Nov 13, 2010
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bieber collaborates with Taylor Swift - Sep 01, 2011
- No rap career for Bieber - Apr 19, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012