Bieber fined for speedingJuly 7th, 2012 - 4:03 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 7 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber had to pay a fine for speeding his Fisker Karma sports car.
Ths singer was pulled over by police after being spotted driving at over 100 miles per hour on the 101 Southland Freeway in California Friday, reports tmz.com.
Bieber was reportedly trying to get away from photographers pursuing him.
Los Angeles City Councilman Dennis Zine, a former motor officer, called police after witnessing Bieber driving at high speed.
“Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane,” he was quoted as saying.
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Bieber presented with a $100,000 electric car - Mar 02, 2012
- Bieber in brawl with photographer? - May 28, 2012
- Police want a dialogue with Bieber, Gomez - Sep 03, 2012
- Simpson's father held for drunk driving - Aug 11, 2012
- Police to question pop star Justin Bieber over alleged assault - May 29, 2012
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Bieber buys limited edition bike - Apr 21, 2012
- Bieber to take legal action against game developers - Feb 27, 2012
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Bieber apologises to fellow passenger - Jul 28, 2012
- Amanda Bynes in driving accident - again! - Apr 15, 2012
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Longoria settles car crash lawsuit outside court - Aug 08, 2012
- Actress Estella Warren arrested in Los Angeles - May 25, 2011