Bieber doesn’t rebel against parentsJune 24th, 2012 - 4:12 am ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Teenage sensation Justin Bieber doesn’t like being a rebel, and is an obedient child to his parents. But he feels now he is grown up enough to make his own decisions now.
“I am a man now. I’ve become more mature and a whole lot more grown up. I am an adult now, and that gives me more freedom. I don’t have to listen to what my parents tell me anymore,” contactmusic.com quoted Bieber as saying.
“But I still obey my parents. But I don’t have to. I could shock them, too. If I really wanted to do something that they would not agree with, then I could do that now. Somehow that’s reassuring,” added the 18-year-old singer.
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Bieber wants an acting career - Apr 14, 2011
- Bieber's tour inspired by MJ - Aug 03, 2012
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012
- Justin Bieber's voice gets software adjustment - Jul 05, 2012
- I'm nuts, says Justin Bieber - Jan 05, 2011
- You're not being very respectful, Bieber tells fans - Jun 20, 2012
- Bieber inspired by Jackson - Jun 21, 2012
- Justin Bieber is very independent - Feb 21, 2011
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Beckhams invite Bieber, Gomez for lunch - Oct 04, 2011
- No rap career for Bieber - Apr 19, 2012