Bieber denies fathering child with fanNovember 3rd, 2011 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 3 (IANS) Pop sensation Justin Bieber has denied claims by a Californian woman that he fathered a child with her after a brief sexual encounter.
Mariah Yeater, 20, has filed legal papers stating she had sex with 17-year-old Bieber Oct 25 last year following the singer’s performance at Los Angeles’ Staples Center.
She said he was the dad of her four-month-old son Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater, who was born July 6.
Bieber’s representative called the allegations “malicious and false”.
The statement issued on website RadarOnline.com said: “While we haven’t yet seen the lawsuit, it’s sad someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin.”
A court hearing has been scheduled for Dec 15.
- Justin Bieber denies fathering a baby charges - Nov 04, 2011
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Bieber to take paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Bieber takes paternity test - Nov 22, 2011
- Selena has learnt to ignore rubbish: Justin - Nov 16, 2011
- Gomez supports boyfriend Bieber - Nov 06, 2011
- Justin Bieber's accuser drops her paternity suit - Nov 16, 2011
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Travolta in legal trouble over alleged gay encounters - Jun 23, 2012
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011