Bieber apologises to fellow passengerJuly 28th, 2012 - 3:47 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) Teen sensation Justin Bieber was reportedly forced to apologise to a fellow passenger on an Air New Zealand flight after he allegedly caused a disturbance by cursing loudly in the first class section.
The 18-year-old was travelling back to Los Angeles following a promotional trip to Australia and New Zealand earlier this month, when his antics with his entourage began to get loud, reports tmz.com.
Bieber and his pals were approached by a woman passenger, who urged the singer to stop swearing and keep the noise down.
The woman told the group to “stop yelling curse words and using that kind of language on a plane” and that it was “not appropriate”, prompting an apology from the singer.
- Lady scolds Bieber for swearing - Jul 28, 2012
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Bieber files complaint against paparazzo - Jul 09, 2012
- Police want a dialogue with Bieber, Gomez - Sep 03, 2012
- Bieber in brawl with photographer? - May 28, 2012
- Bieber fined for speeding - Jul 07, 2012
- Bieber to take legal action against game developers - Feb 27, 2012
- Police threaten to arrest Justin Bieber over fears of riots by fans - Mar 11, 2011
- Bieber to take paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Justin Bieber Denies Holocaust: Another Rumor? - Jul 16, 2010
- Justin Bieber to undergo a paternity test - Nov 08, 2011
- Police to question pop star Justin Bieber over alleged assault - May 29, 2012
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Bieber gets his own road - Aug 19, 2011
- Justin Bieber apologizes for flipping off paparazzi on b'day date - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: 18 year old, air new zealand, antics, apologises, apology, australia and new zealand, curse words, entourage, fellow passenger, first class, justin bieber, london, noise down, pals, teen sensation, zealand flight