Bid for ‘Authentic sock Britney ran over’ on eBayNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
The snapper has now auctioned off his sock on eBay, proceeds of which will go to the Children’s Defense Fund.
The eBay.com posting reads, “Authentic sock Britney ran over,” reports Contactmusic.
Meanwhile the ‘Toxic’ singer is in trouble again, after snubbing her court-appointed parenting coach.
Spears had a scheduled time to meet the coach at her Malibu home, as ordered by the judge in her case, Commissioner Scott Gordon.
But, while the coach made it on time, Britney was nowhere to be seen.
Sources also say that the coach had previously asked Commissioner Gordon to abandon the home visits, because they were going nowhere. (ANI)
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Britney Spears: All Set For A Cause - Jan 21, 2011
- Spears to auction dress to raise funds - Jan 20, 2011
- Spears settles paparazzi lawsuit - Oct 22, 2009
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Britney asked to 'foot' run over photog's $220,000 medical bills - Sep 25, 2009
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Madonna cancels auction of her journals on eBay - May 06, 2010
- Crypt above Marilyn Monroe's back on the market - Oct 16, 2009
- Olympic Torch sold for over £150,000 on the auction site eBay - May 22, 2012
- Lindsay parts from business manager - Oct 25, 2011
- Ringo Starr stopped signing autographs because of resale on eBay - Apr 13, 2010
- Hudgens to auction award gown for charity - Jan 25, 2012
- Bieber's hair bid passes $12,000 - Mar 03, 2011
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: abandon, beverly hills, britney, car park, celebrity web, coach spears, commissioner gordon, commissioner scott, court appointed, ebay, malibu, medical building, parenting, photographer, pop star, proceeds, snapper, tmz