Bhansali’s Guzaarish About Mercy Killing!September 24th, 2010 - 10:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Sanjay Leela Bhansali is trying to recreate the crackling screen chemistry between Aishwarya and Hrithik Roshan through his upcoming film Guzaarish, which is reportedly dealing with a very sensitive and controversial issue of “mercy killing’.
The pairing of these two actors created two big hits Dhoom 2 and Jodhaa Akbar. Both the films were very different from each other as in Dhoom 2 both of them donned very stylish look and Ash had given some most sizzling performance in her career. Again in Jodha Akbar, they donned royal look and gave a very graceful performance.
Bhansali has revealed the first look of his much talked movie on Thursday and it indicated the wonderful onscreen chemistry between the two stars again.
The teaser of Guzaarish has been very impressive as the director himself has done the brilliant cinematography and music in this film. Hrithik’s long hair and beard look of Kites continue with this film too and Ash looked full of elegance.
As the trailers suggest, Hrithik will be seen playing a magician, who suffers from paraplegia and takes to wheelchair-bound and Ash will don the role of a nurse, who has separated from her husband. She is also working as his assistant and takes care of him. The character of Hrithik asks for euthanasia as he gets tired of his sufferings. Hrithik claimed that his perspective on life has changed after working on this movie.
The film is set to release on November 9 and it is rumored to be inspired from the movie The Sea Inside, which was again based on a true story.
– Sampurn Wire
- Hrithik, Ash set to create magic again with 'Guzaarish' - Sep 23, 2010
- 'Guzaarish' changed my life: Hrithik - Sep 23, 2010
- Whats The Reason Behind Aishwarya-Hrithik's Magical Chemistry? - Nov 16, 2010
- Will Aishwarya, Hrithik be third time lucky with 'Guzaarish'? (IANS Preview) - Nov 15, 2010
- Hrithik Roshan To Face His Wax Statue On January 20th - Dec 21, 2010
- On-screen chemistry with Hrithik due to scripts: Ash - Nov 14, 2010
- Not worried about PILs against 'Guzaarish': Ronnie Screwvala - Nov 04, 2010
- Will Aishwarya And Hrithik's Matured Look In Guzaarish Work? - Oct 19, 2010
- Bollywood Couples: Top Three On-Screen Couples That Re-Appeared To Woo Audiences In 2010 - Dec 30, 2010
- Ash and I have perfect equation: Hrithik - Nov 16, 2010
- 'Audiences will find new Aishwariya in Guzarish' - Nov 14, 2010
- Guzaarish - A Portrayal Of Human Sufferings - Nov 13, 2010
- Review 4: Guzaarish (2010) - Nov 22, 2010
- Hrithik-Aishwarya Magic To Continue After Guzaarish! - Nov 25, 2010
- Bhansali and me can communicate even in silence: Aishwarya Rai - Oct 24, 2010
Tags: aishwarya, ash, cinematography, controversial issue, crackling, dhoom 2, elegance, euthanasia, hrithik roshan, long hair, magician, paraplegia, role of a nurse, sanjay leela bhansali, screen chemistry, sufferings, true story, two stars, upcoming film, wheelchair