Beyonce would love to create her own version of Guitar Hero video gameMarch 19th, 2009 - 12:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 19 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles would not think twice about creating her own version of a Guitar Hero video game.
The R&B queen has revealed she hails the popular music game, in which players use a guitar-shaped peripheral to simulate the playing of lead and bass guitar across numerous rock music songs.
The 27-year-old confessed she did better on Guitar Hero than on the actual instrument, and would love to develop a Beyonce edition, featuring her songs.
“Definitely. I would love to imagine people playing to my songs,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
However, the stunning singer said that she was not so successful with karaoke video games.
She added: “I”ve actually played some karaoke games with the old Destiny’’s Child songs. It’’s so funny, because I don”t get great scores. I”m like, ”How is that possible?”” (ANI)
- Sound sleep improves motor learning skills - Jun 09, 2010
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Beyonce admires veteran rocker Peter Gabriel - Aug 23, 2011
- I love Gaga, she's most talented: Beyonce - Jul 27, 2011
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012
- Clarkson prefers comfort over style - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
- Beyonce drops her father as manager - Mar 29, 2011
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father - Mar 29, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce defends her perfume commercial - Mar 02, 2011
- Oprah gets special farewell from Tom Cruise, Beyonce - May 18, 2011
Tags: amp, bass guitar, beyonce, beyonce knowles, child songs, destiny s child, guitar hero, guitar hero video game, karaoke, march 19, music game, music songs, popular music, queen, rock music, stunning singer, video games