Beyonce won’t halt her career to have childrenApril 25th, 2009 - 12:36 am ICT by IANS
London, April 24 (IANS) American singer Beyonce Knowles says she’s “not ready” to halt her career to have children with her husband, hip-hop star Jay-Z, despite being keen to have a child.
The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary April 4 and the “Irreplaceable” hitmaker, admits she’d like to slow down to build a family with the rapper, reports contactmusic.com.
“I definitely want one (a child) but I’m not ready for all that. I don’t think a person should see that before their time,” she said.
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- 'Beyonce is not pregnant' - Mar 27, 2010
- Beyonce is in no hurry to start family with Jay-Z - Apr 25, 2009
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay Z wants to be dad soon - Nov 28, 2009
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jay-Z compares Beyonce with MJ - Aug 16, 2011
- Beyonce now subject of university course - Jan 28, 2012
- I definitely want to have a child now: Beyonce - Jan 20, 2010
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z teams with Pharrell for clothing line - Aug 05, 2011
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011