Beyonce wants to release cook bookJuly 28th, 2011 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles is planning to release a cook book of soul food recipes inspired by her mother Tina.
“Her mum Tina started the tradition whereby anywhere in the world they are, she always puts on a soul food spread of collard greens, cornbread, mac ‘n’ cheese and fried chicken. Beyonce would love to include these family recipes in a book,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Beyonce is being encouraged to go ahead with her cook book plans by her good friend Gwyneth Paltrow.
“As she (Beyonce) thinks about a family, she’s spoken about this with Gwyn and is raring to go,” the source added.
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Beyonce, Paltrow on yoga sojourn - Mar 05, 2012
- Fried food is my weakness, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 15, 2010
- Dr Oz Convinces Paula Dean to Stop Smoking, Cook Healthier - Oct 12, 2011
- Tandoori versus sorpotel: Goan cuisine on collision path (Eating Out With IANS) - Apr 15, 2011
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Rachael Ray: Shaun White, CoJo, and Pilgrim Sandwiches - Oct 10, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay's cookbook named worst of 2010 for unhealthy recipes - Dec 21, 2010
- Got the munchies? Try Oakland prof's savoury cannabis recipes! - Dec 08, 2010
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,