Beyonce turned moist-eyed while honouring mum on TVApril 22nd, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 22 (ANI): Superstar Beyonce Knowles was on the verge of crying while paying tribute to her mom in a TV interview recently.
The singer was talking to broadcaster Billy Bush while promoting her new movie ‘Obsessed’.
Bush then asked her for her thoughts about her manager father Mathew and her design partner mum Tina.
And the ‘Crazy In Love’ singer revealed that she trusted her mum above everyone.
“Whenever there’s something going wrong, my mother’s there and she stays up all night to make sure everything’s perfect and I always can depend on her,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Then, Beyonce had to take a moment to sob, and adding, “I feel crazy but I’m very lucky to have her.”
Overhearing the interview in an adjacent room, her mum Tina couldn’t hold back her tears as well. (ANI)
- Beyonce Knowles' Mother Refutes Her Daughter's Pregnancy Rumors - Oct 21, 2010
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumours - May 01, 2012
- Julianne Moore still struggling to cope with mum's death - Oct 29, 2010
- Beyonce wants to release cook book - Jul 28, 2011
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Beyonce's parents part ways - Dec 20, 2011
- Beyonce will no longer be managed by her father - Mar 29, 2011
- Billboard honours Beyonce with top-notch award - May 23, 2011
- DNA tests confirm that Beyonce's father Matthew Knowles has also fathered Alexsandra Wright's son - Mar 25, 2010
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mom Tina Knowles - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010