Beyonce taking driving lessons from Lewis HamiltonMay 18th, 2009 - 9:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 18 (IANS) Singer-actress Beyonce Knowles enjoyed private driving sessions with Formula One world champion driver Lewis Hamilton at Monaco’s Grand Prix track following her arrival at the Cannes Film Festival.
Knowles’ husband, rapper Jay-Z had also joined them and the couple were more than happy to drive on the racy tracks.
“Beyonce is so excited to be learning from him. And Jay is too. He is ready to put on his helmet and get in the fast lane,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Hamilton is in Monaco for the race, which is one of the most prestigious events in the racing calendar.
- Beyonce Knowles gets racing tips from Lewis Hamilton - May 18, 2009
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Hamilton wants Moscow F1 night race - Jul 15, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce expecting baby girl? - Oct 28, 2011
- Beyonce to rent 5 mn pounds apartment in Singapore - Aug 28, 2009
- Beyonce gifts sister 25 shoes on birthday - Jun 27, 2011
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: actress, beyonce, beyonce knowles, cannes film festival, driving lessons, fast lane, formula one, grand prix, helmet, jay z, lewis hamilton, london, monaco, prestigious events, sessions, world champion driver