Beyonce starts new hobby - painting!February 19th, 2012 - 2:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 19 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles may be busy with baby vomit and dirty diapers but that has not stopped her from taking up new hobbies.
Even with a five-month-old baby to look after, she has started painting, reports thesun.co.uk.
Beyonce took up the hobby because her sister Solange is a budding artist and gave her a few pointers.
“Solange took painting lessons while living in Paris last year and has passed on tips to Beyonce and she’s really taken to it. While her baby Blue Ivy is sleeping, she’s been getting the brushes out. It’s a way for her to unwind,” a source said.
“She has already completed four canvases, including one of husband Jay-Z holding their daughter,” the source added.
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
Tags: baby blue, beyonce, beyonce knowles, brushes, budding artist, canvases, dirty diapers, hobbies, husband jay, jay z, living in paris, london feb, month old baby, painting lessons, pointers, vomit