Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumoursMay 1st, 2012 - 10:29 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 1 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles has denied rumours that she used a surrogate for her first daughter with husband Jay Z.
The pop star gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January but during her pregnancy, she faced gossip about whether she really was expecting after her stomach appeared to fold inwards during a TV interview.
However, Knowles is shocked and brands the rumours crazy.
“That was crazy. It wasn’t hurtful, it was just crazy. Where did they come up with this?,” people.com quoted Knowles as saying.
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Beyonce's child, a chart record breaker - Jan 12, 2012
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012