Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regimeMay 29th, 2012 - 8:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 29 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles is back in shape after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy five months ago. But she says she had to do follow a strict regimen to regain good shape.
“You all have no idea how hard I worked,” the 30-year-old told her fans during a concert at Revel Beach Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, reports usmagazine.com.
“I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce,” she said.
She displayed her trim and toned physique in a series of revealing stage costumes during her concert. However, now that she is in good form, she finds it hard to curb her cravings.
“Now tonight I’m gonna get chocolate wasted,” exclaimed the singer, married to rapper Jay-Z.
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z wants to become fat after retirement - Sep 01, 2010
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumours - May 01, 2012
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant? - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
Tags: atlantic city, beyonce, beyonce knowles, chocolate, cravings, fitness regime, five months, giving birth, good shape, jay z, lettuce, ovation, physique, pregnancy fitness, revel, stage costumes, strict regimen, treadmill