Beyonce ready to have kidsAugust 19th, 2011 - 5:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles, who says she put all her “energy and drive” in making her career when she was younger, is now keen to focus on starting a family.
The “Crazy in Love” hitmaker is married to rap mogul Jay-Z.
“When you’re young - 18 or 19 - you have the energy and drive. That’s the time to work as hard as you can. Now I’m a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage,” contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
“I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children,” she added.
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Beyonce says she'll have children when she's ready - Sep 01, 2010
- Jay-Z compares Beyonce with MJ - Aug 16, 2011
- Beyonce not ready for motherhood - Nov 25, 2010
- Pregnant Beyonce graces the MTV Video Music awards - Aug 29, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012
- Make-up free Beyonce cries on camera about missing hubby Jay-Z - Nov 28, 2010
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
- Jay Z wants to be dad soon - Nov 28, 2009
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Will Smith's Nine-Year-Old Daughter Has A Golden Voice - Sep 10, 2010
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012