Beyonce planning 2yr break to focus on private lifeMay 11th, 2009 - 4:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 11 (ANI): Singer Beyonce Knowles is reportedly planning a two-year break from her work to focus on her private life.
Beyonce, who recently got married to rap mogul Jay-Z, will be taking time off from work after she wraps up her current tour.
The ‘Ava Maria’ hitmaker, who has not been able to spend quality time with her husband Jay-Z, will be focusing on her family life after wrapping up her European ‘Iam Sasha Fierce’ tour.
“My priorities are slowly changing. So after this tour I might take two years off. I’ve worked hard enough to be able to do that,” The Daily Star quoted Beyonce as telling Marie Claire magazine.
“We (Knowles and Jay-Z) try to synch our calendars. I started working on my tour a year ago to make sure I had time at home,” she added. (ANI)
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Make-up free Beyonce cries on camera about missing hubby Jay-Z - Nov 28, 2010
- Beyonce says she'll have children when she's ready - Sep 01, 2010
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z compares Beyonce with MJ - Aug 16, 2011
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce now subject of university course - Jan 28, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Beyonce gifts sister 25 shoes on birthday - Jun 27, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011