Beyonce, Paltrow on yoga sojournMarch 5th, 2012 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles and actress-singer Gwyneth Paltrow are reportedly planning to take a yoga-based break with their children in Tuscany.
The two friends are believed to have hired a villa in Tuscany for a luxury yoga-based break, reports thesun.co.uk.
“They’re planning daily yoga sessions at the private five-star villa, which has its own pool,” said a source.
“Beyonce has also been taking her daughter Blue Ivy to baby yoga classes after Gwyneth recommended it, so they will spend some of the holiday doing that. And the pair will get stuck into a menu of Gwyneth’s favourite organic grub while they are away,” the source added.
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Gaga's 'Little Monster' gift to Beyonce's baby - Jan 15, 2012
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Beyonce wants to release cook book - Jul 28, 2011
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Music concert in London to raise money for Japan victims - Mar 27, 2011
- Beyonce snacks on bananas with ketchup - Sep 12, 2011
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012