Beyonce offers to meet fans personally for PS1,265February 12th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 12 (ANI): American R&B singer Beyonce Knowles has agreed to meet some of her fans backstage at her upcoming tour, provided they make a payment of 1,265 pounds.
The amount is 25 times more than the standard ticket price, but the millionaire singer is offering VIP treatment including a personal introduction.
The Meet and Greet package includes entrance to a pre-show party in an exclusive VIP room where there will be a specially selected luxury dinner buffet.
The ticket also includes the use of a complimentary bar and will provide a selection of quality wines, beers and soft drinks, and once the group has had their photographs taken with her, they will watch their concert from a front row seat.
Added to all the VIP treatment, is a goodie bag filled with an autographed tour book, a wristband and a one year membership to the Beyonce fan club.
The packages are being organised by Event Travel and are available through Ticketmaster.
This is an expensive event but it is available to a very small number of paying customers - about 10 to 15 guests at each event, the Telegraph quoted Event Travel director Tim Smales as saying.
It is for those who are really passionate about the artist and whose budget allows.
It will be a unique, once in a lifetime experience.
The whole nature of the music industry is changing to offer that little bit extra to those who can afford it and this is a real VIP affair, he added.
Beyonce is touring for the first time since 2007, promoting her ”I Am… Sasha Fierce” album, and the standard cost of her tickets is 49.50 pounds. (ANI)
- Lady Gaga to perform at Grammy's nomination 2011 - Oct 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's tour all set to begin tomorrow - Apr 01, 2011
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Madonna's concert tickets go on sale - Feb 27, 2012
- 'Home of cricket', Lord's, now home to first ever stadium wedding - Mar 17, 2011
- Luxury train trips for Indian CWG medal winners - Oct 05, 2010
- Jacko's fans ready to pay six times more for O2 gigs' tickets - May 07, 2009
- More tickets for India-England match to be sold online - Feb 26, 2011
- Was Charlie Sheen's live tour 'sold out in minutes' claim wrong? - Mar 14, 2011
- Pregnant Beyonce graces the MTV Video Music awards - Aug 29, 2011
- ICC to sell blocked tickets through ballot - Feb 26, 2011
- Woman held for selling Games' free tickets - Oct 09, 2010
- Beyonce admires veteran rocker Peter Gabriel - Aug 23, 2011
- CWG medal winners to get travel complimentary passes - Oct 06, 2010
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
Tags: b singer, beers, beyonce, beyonce knowles, complimentary bar, dinner buffet, director tim, lifetime experience, london feb, music industry, personal introduction, pre show, ps1, quality wines, row seat, sasha, soft drinks, ticket price, vip room, wristband