Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge ‘The X Factor’February 3rd, 2012 - 4:47 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 3 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles is being offered a $500 million five-year deal to join the television music competition “The X Factor” as a judge.
According to showbiz.com, music mogul Simon Cowell is keen to make his show as interesting as possible, so he is offering the whopping amount to the singer, who recently gave birth to her first child with husband Jay-Z.
“He wants a big name female star on the panel. Mariah Carey is good, but she’s not that hot today,” a source told mediatakeout.com. “He wants Beyonce because that would immediately give him the bounce needed to beat ‘American Idol’.”
The deal is worth $100 million per year for five seasons.
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce's pregnancy still a mystery - Mar 26, 2010
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce Rumored to be Pregnant With First Child - Oct 20, 2010
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Mariah Carey to join 'X Factor'? - Aug 08, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- L.A. Reid signs up for 'The X Factor' - Feb 06, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Beyonce pregnant? - Mar 26, 2010
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: 100 million, american idol, beyonce, beyonce knowles, female star, five seasons, husband jay, jay z, mariah carey, music competition, music mogul, showbiz, simon cowell, television music, x factor