Beyonce not nervous about motherhoodOctober 18th, 2011 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) Mum-to-be Beyonce Knowles says she is “blessed” that everything in her personal life is going well and is not nervous about her impending motherhood.
“It’s going really well, I am so happy with everything right now. I am not nervous because I know it’s happening at the right time,” she told new! magazine.
“I felt I got married at the right time for me, and now we are having the baby at the right time. I feel like we didn’t rush anything, and now we are being blessed with everything naturally,” she added.
The 30-year-old singer, who is pregnant with her first child with husband Jay Z, describes him as her “best friend” and says she can always rely on him for support, reports contactmusic.com.
“He is my best friend, and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. We have been together since I was 20, and he is my rock during everything,” she said.
- Beyonce wants large family - Dec 14, 2011
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Beyonce was virgin until marriage - Jan 22, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles pregnant? - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Knowles ketchup cravings - Nov 09, 2011
- Growth is best thing about marriage: Beyonce - Oct 12, 2011
- Beyonce says she'll have children when she's ready - Sep 01, 2010