Beyonce loves make-upMay 7th, 2012 - 6:10 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 7 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles has revealed that she has been fond of make-up from the age of six.
“I was playing in my mother’s makeup. I had blue eye shadow and red lips, and I put crazy blush on. I looked like a clown, but I thought I was so beautiful,” people.com quoted Beyonce as saying.
The singer also revealed that her lipgloss is her beauty secret.
“Lipgloss - I love L’Oreal’s Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Coral Sands - and a little bit of blush,” she said.
Beyonce says she loves to experiment with her hair.
“I like to experiment with my hair. I love playing around with highlights or bleaching the tips. I can cut and style my own hair,” she added.
- Stefani new face of L'Oreal - Jan 14, 2011
- Gwen Stefani is the new face of L'Oreal Paris - Jan 14, 2011
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Beyonce emerges with bleach-blonde hair, fairer looking skin - Feb 17, 2011
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- I was obsessed with Beyonce: Cheryl Cole - May 22, 2010
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Confused Beth Ditto avoided make-up in school - May 14, 2012
- Beyonce feels like a mermaid - Jul 05, 2011
- Gerard Butler is new face of L'Oreal - Jul 31, 2010
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Hudson, the make-up artist - Jun 29, 2012
- Rooney Mara gets a make-over for 'Dragon Tattoo' - Dec 13, 2011
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Look Like Sonam Kapoor With L'Oreal's New Aisha Collection - Jul 17, 2010