Beyonce lends voice in animated movieJune 2nd, 2012 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 2 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles has been roped in to lend her voice in an animated film titled “Epic”.
The 30-year-old R&B; superstar will voice the character of Queen Tara, reports contactmusic.com.
Knowles has joined the likes of Colin Farrell, Amanda Seyfried, Johnny Knoxville, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler and Josh Hutcherson, who have signed the project.
Directed by Chris Wedge of “Ice Age” fame, the film follows the story of a teenage girl who, after finding herself magically dropped into a secret universe, teams up with a unique group of characters to help save the world.
The animated movie is slated to hit theatres May 24 next year.
- Seyfried-Hartnett romance ends - Apr 16, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Zellweger turns director - Sep 07, 2012
- Timberlake to voice gay character in cartoon show - Aug 07, 2010
- Katherine Heigl's 'One for the Money' postponed yet again - Mar 18, 2011
- Seyfried dating Hartnett? - Mar 08, 2012
- Hartnett finds new love - Aug 02, 2012
- Seyfried dating Harrington? - Aug 29, 2012
- 'Horrible bosses' sequel being planned - Jul 27, 2011
- Cruise in 'A Star Is Born'? - Mar 13, 2012
- Doing voice-over tougher than acting: Manoj Bajpai - Sep 05, 2010
- Luis Guzman says he has a good heart - Feb 08, 2012
- Justin Timberlake to play gay in a cartoon comedy - Aug 06, 2010
- 'The Campaign' irreverently funny and political (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 02, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried talks about her latest project 'Gone' - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: amanda seyfried, animated film, beyonce, beyonce knowles, chris wedge, colin farrell, fame, jason sudeikis, johnny knoxville, josh hutcherson, queen, secret universe, steven tyler, superstar, tara, teenage girl