Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in BritainSeptember 20th, 2011 - 7:45 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 20 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles has launched her fashion collection, House of Dereon, at the London Fashion Week.
Beyonce and her mother Tina unveiled their collection at exclusive store Selfridges, contactmusic.com reports.
“It was Beyonce’s first fashion show outside the US - and she was thrilled with it,” said a source.
However, according to reports, Beyonce delayed the show for her friend Gwyneth Paltrow but eventually had to go ahead without her.
“Beyonce halted the whole thing because she thought Gwyneth was about to arrive. She kept calling her but she didn’t show. People couldn’t wait any longer and they had to get on with it. Beyonce wasn’t angry. She was just disappointed,” the source added.
- Beyonce wants to release cook book - Jul 28, 2011
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Beyonce accused of stealing design - Aug 25, 2010
- Beyonce proud of her baby bump - Sep 21, 2011
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Beyonce designs shirt for Obama's campaign - Jan 14, 2012
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce, Paltrow on yoga sojourn - Mar 05, 2012
- Beyonce mixes glam and grunge in new ad for her fashion line - Aug 13, 2010
- Beyonce accused of lifting leggings design - Aug 25, 2010
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Beyonce to add temporary tattoos to sportswear collection - Sep 26, 2010