Beyonce Knowles wants to be a motherNovember 30th, 2010 - 4:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles, who recently got a tattoo on her ring finger, has denied pregnancy rumours but says she is now getting closer to having kids.
“There are certain things I wanted to do before I had a child so I can really focus on being a mother. And I’m getting closer to that point, but I mean I still am in such a great place in my career that I feel like I want to wait until I’m really, really ready,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The singer wants people to look forward to the day she decides to have a child and not ignore it as another rumour about her pregnancy.
She said: “It’s difficult because one day I will decide to have a child and I want people to be excited and they’re gonna be like, okay, whatever, she’s been pregnant 25 times.”
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- I did develop diabetes: Mariah Carey - Nov 11, 2011
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Knowles ketchup cravings - Nov 09, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce expecting baby girl? - Oct 28, 2011
- Lovato unhappy with tattoos - Sep 07, 2012
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mom Tina Knowles - Oct 21, 2010
- Nothing more empowering than pregnancy: Beyonce - Sep 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey craves for fruit - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , ,