Beyonce Knowles struggle with spiked stilettosMay 29th, 2009 - 2:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
On her 110-city world tour Beyonce Knowles is putting her feet through hell since she refuses to take the stage without her spiked stilettos.
The R&B star admits she struggled in the painful designer high heels for the first few dates of her tour and now she only realizes what she’s doing to her feet and legs while she’s relaxing after a concert.
She tells Self magazine, “When I come home and take them (shoes) off, I’m like, ‘Oh my God! I wish I could just chop my feet off!’ But while I’m dancing, I’m thinking of the choreography.
“I don’t think about my feet until I’m trying to go to sleep and they’re throbbing.” - Sampurn Media
- Spiked stilettos taking a toll on Beyonce's feet - May 29, 2009
- Clarkson prefers comfort over style - May 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- I love Gaga, she's most talented: Beyonce - Jul 27, 2011
- I hate the 'Telephone' video: Lady Gaga - May 30, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Pregnant Lily Allen gives up stilettoes - Sep 27, 2010
- Beyonce feels like a mermaid - Jul 05, 2011
- Nick Cannon shocked by Mariah Carey's high-heeled shoe collection - Oct 30, 2010
- Rita Ora finds Beyonce amazing - Jun 18, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- Cheryl feels sexy after gaining weight - Dec 07, 2011