Beyonce Knowles reportedly expecting a daughterOctober 27th, 2011 - 9:18 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Oct 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) In Touch Magazine has revealed the gender of Beyonce’s child. The singer is expecting her first baby and the magazine reports that the baby is a girl. The magazine quoted a source close to the singer for the information.
The source told the magazine that Beyonce and rapper husband Jay Z have been told that their first child is going to be a girl. The pair was reportedly happy for any gender but the source said Beyonce was secretly nurturing the dream of having a baby girl and that is what the fetus turned out to be.
The report quoted the source as saying that, “She and her mother are so close, and she’s wanted to have that relationship with her own child.”
The source said the singer is frantically shopping for the child’s clothing. Amid laughter, the source told the magazine that, “Her family’s afraid there won’t be anything left to buy for her baby shower in December!”
Beyonce was a member of the all-girls band group Destiny’s Child. Since she went solo, the singer has released several hit tracks and all her albums have proved to be a hit. She is married to rapper Jay Z.
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce says that she loves Jay Z onstage - May 24, 2011
- Beyonce denies her pregnancy cravings reports - Dec 05, 2011
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Beyonce expecting baby girl? - Oct 28, 2011
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Pregnant Beyonce graces the MTV Video Music awards - Aug 29, 2011
- Beyonce Rumored to be Pregnant With First Child - Oct 20, 2010
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011