Beyonce Knowles gets racing tips from Lewis HamiltonMay 18th, 2009 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 18 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles has found the perfect teacher to learn about the nuances of professional F1 racing-Lewis Hamilton.
The race ace has reportedly agreed to teach the ‘Baby Boy’ singer how to drive like a professional.
Beyonce met Hamilton in Monaco on May 17 ahead of the Monaco Grand Prix on May 24.
The crooner was there to support her sister Solange, who was performing in the city.
And Britain’s Daily Mirror has reported that Hamilton delighted Knowles by offering to take her and her husband, rapper Jay-Z, for a ride.
“Beyonce’s so excited to be learning from him. And Jay’s even worse. He’s ready to put on his helmet and get in the fast lane himself,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the newspaper. (ANI)
- Beyonce taking driving lessons from Lewis Hamilton - May 18, 2009
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce wants babies, but only when she is ready - Sep 01, 2010
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011