Beyonce Knowles announces Shanghai tourNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
Beyonce Knowles had allegedly cancelled her first concert in Malaysia due to the objections made by the Muslim-majority country to the R and B superstar’s wardrobe.
Knowles will hit the Indonesian stage instead, which is said to have less strict dress code for artists.
The songstress will be touring many other Asian countries, including Thailand, China and India.
Knowles is all set to perform on Shanghai’s Grand Stage as part of the Beyonce Experience, which will also hit Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Cluj, Romania; Istanbul, Turkey; Mumbai, India; Bangkok, Thailand; and Macau, which is controlled by China. (ANI)
- China donates 90 vehicles to Ethiopia - Feb 18, 2012
- Australians warned not to travel to terror risk Ethiopia - Jan 26, 2011
- As China-built AU centre opens, India focuses on quiet Africa diplomacy (With images) - Jan 30, 2012
- 'Yeh hai meri India' - in Ethiopia - May 22, 2011
- India, China to help build Ethiopia rail network - Mar 30, 2011
- Manmohan departs after landmark Africa trip (Lead) - May 28, 2011
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- China gives $30,000 to drought-hit Ethiopia - Apr 22, 2010
- India-Ethiopia relations are model for cooperation: Official - Mar 24, 2011
- Ban sought on Addis Ababa gay conference - Nov 30, 2011
- Westwood eyes more Asian glory at Thailand golf - Dec 05, 2011
- UN committed to end suffering in Horn of Africa - Aug 26, 2011
- India's democratic development a lesson for Africa: Ethiopia Deputy PM - May 22, 2011
- Ethiopia wants Indian hospitals as healthcare hub for Africa (Lead) - Jun 18, 2010
- Ethiopia woos Indian hospitals to set up branches - Jun 18, 2010
Tags: addis ababa ethiopia, asian countries, bangkok thailand, beyonce knowles, china, cluj romania, concert in malaysia, grand stage, india bangkok, istanbul turkey, mumbai india, muslim majority, objections, shanghai tour, strict dress code, wardrobe