Beyonce is Obama girls role modelMarch 4th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 4 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles could not help feel flattered after being told by the First Lady Michelle Obama that she was a role model for her daughters.
The R&B queen revealed that the US Presidents wife had come up to her a day earlier than her performance at one of the inauguration balls.
The 27-year-old was told that both Obama girls, Malia, ten, and Sasha, seven, had a fitting role model to look up to.
She told me that she was very happy that her children had an artist like myself and I dont even feel right saying this - she said she was happy they had me to look up to, the Sun quoted Beyonce as saying. (ANI)
- Beyonce dedicates "Single Ladies" to Obama girls - Jun 26, 2009
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Michelle Obama reveals daughter's party clothes left President gulping! - Apr 19, 2011
- Dancing, playing hopscotch... Michelle bowls over children (Lead) - Nov 06, 2010
- Michelle Obama urges Brazilian youth to build friendships 'around the world' - Mar 20, 2011
- Tina and Matthew Knowles, parents of Beyonce and Solange file for divorce - Dec 20, 2009
- Michelle Obama set to savour Spanish holiday with daughter - Aug 02, 2010
- I hate the 'Telephone' video: Lady Gaga - May 30, 2011
- Beckham sends box of underwear to Obama - Jul 21, 2012
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- Beyonce writes open letter to Michelle Obama - Apr 14, 2012
- Michelle Obama sends stocks, sweet potatoes soaring - in style (Profile) - Nov 04, 2010
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011