Beyonce is in no hurry to start family with Jay-ZApril 25th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 25 (ANI): R&B singer Beyonce Knowles has revealed that she is in ho hurry to give up her singing career to start a family with her hip hop artist husband Jay-Z.
Beyonce, 27, who celebrated her 1-year wedding anniversary with Jay-Z, 39, on April 4, does admit that she would like to have at least one child.
The ‘Irreplaceable’ hitmaker, who is launching the U.S. leg of her ‘I Am…’ world tour on June 21, is for now just content to play aunt to her sister Solange’s four-year old son, Daniel.
“I definitely want one (a child) but I’m not ready for all that. I don’t think a person should see that before their time. I fall in love with my nephew every time I see him,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- 'Beyonce is not pregnant' - Mar 27, 2010
- Beyonce wants to stay bootylicious - Jan 20, 2010
- Beyonce won't halt her career to have children - Apr 25, 2009
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Beyonce gifts sister 25 shoes on birthday - Jun 27, 2011
- Jay-Z compares Beyonce with MJ - Aug 16, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z signs Will Smith's daughter, Willow, to record label? - Sep 09, 2010
- Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception? - Apr 25, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011