Beyonce hates going to partiesJanuary 1st, 2009 - 12:22 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 1 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles, who is married to Jay-Z, has said that she hates partying in public.
The 27-year-old singer admits that she loathes attending social gatherings because she always feels like the other guests are spying on her.
However, the beauty has fond memories of certain showbiz bashes - especially when she received an invite from her idol Whitney Houston when her former group Destiny’’s Child was first starting out, reports Contactmusic.
Knowles says: “I don”t really go out much. If I wasn”t a celebrity then I don”t know how I would feel, but it’’s not that much fun for me - it feels like I”m in a cage and everyone is watching.
“Whitney Houston had a birthday party years ago. She sent the girls in Destiny’’s Child personal invitations. We didn”t even know she knew us, so we were ecstatic.
We put our money together and flew to New York, dressed up and went to the party and we met her. She was such a beautiful person, it was an unforgettable moment.” (ANI)
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Alicia Keys' charity event raises $2.4 mn - Oct 03, 2010
- Knowles ketchup cravings - Nov 09, 2011
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Beyonce not ready for motherhood - Nov 25, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce loses her baby weight & sizzles on stage - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z change their names - Dec 25, 2009
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012