Beyonce flashes her boobs at Samsung B -Phone launchNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:06 am ICT by admin
The ‘Crazy in Love’ hitmaker unconsciously gave the paparazzi a glimpse of her bra-less twin assets, reports The Sun.
Samsung’s limited edition B-Phone is a Beyonce branded version of the UpStage music phone.
The handset features burgundy and gold colors designed by the singer herself. In addition to this feature, the phone also includes a Beyonce themed startup screen and the ability to download exclusive Beyonce videos, photos, and a song she recorded as a child.
The B- Phone showcases a dual sided design, with an MP3 player on one side and a phone on the other. (ANI)
- Samsung seeks sales ban on iPhone 4S in France, Italy - Oct 05, 2011
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- Indian handsets market reports 5 percent drop in revenues - Jul 09, 2012
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mother - Oct 21, 2010
- Katrina most searched celeb on mobile videos - Oct 14, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Samsung seeks sales ban on iPhone 4S in Japan, Australia - Oct 17, 2011
- Samsung eyeing 60 percent of India's smartphone market - Feb 14, 2012
- Sticky tape fails to conceal Beyonce's side cleavage - Apr 24, 2011
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Beyonce to create maternity range - Oct 13, 2011
- Alba urges Beyonce to sell baby snaps - Jan 24, 2012
- Cooper not doing 'A Star is Born' remake - Aug 26, 2012
- DNA tests confirm that Beyonce's father Matthew Knowles has also fathered Alexsandra Wright's son - Mar 25, 2010
- Beyonce launches House Of Dereon in Britain - Sep 20, 2011
Tags: b singer, beyonce, boobs, burgundy, glimpse, gold colors, green dress, handset features, launch, limited edition, music phone, oct 11, paparazzi, s limited, samsung, sheer, showcases, startup screen, videos photos