Beyonce feels ’sexier’ when body is curvyMay 24th, 2009 - 12:24 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 23 (IANS) Singer-actress Beyonce Knowles says she feels “sexier” when her body looks curvy and not gym-honed and skinny.
The “Bootylicious” star says she has to work hard to keep her figure, including watching what she eats and working out, reported themirror.co.uk
The 27-year old says that she includes weight workouts in her exercise routine but doesn’t like to look too ripped.
“To me, it’s sexier when it doesn’t look like you go to the gym,” she said.
“So I never want to get that point where it’s not natural. I think it’s important to feel like a woman, as well as look like a woman,” she added.
- Beyonce Knowles feels sexier when she's not "really thin" - May 23, 2009
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Exercise good for my body and soul: J-Lo - May 26, 2010
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Jay Z giving driving lessons to wife Beyonce - Apr 08, 2010
- Rihanna describes her bond Katy Perry - Apr 01, 2012
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- I don't blindly follow a fitness routine: Gul Panag (Interview) - Sep 18, 2011
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Kim doesn't count calories - Jul 18, 2012
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- I love window shopping: Jennifer Lopez - May 13, 2010
- No plastic surgery for Hayek - Aug 18, 2011