Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth’s supportNovember 14th, 2011 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 14 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles feels “blessed” to have the support of friends and family, including actress Gwyneth Paltrow, during her pregnancy.
The 30-year-old, who is expecting her first child with husband Jay-Z, is surrounded by Paltrow, her spouse Chris Martin and their children Apple, 7, and five-year-old Moses during her pregnancy.
“Gwyneth’s kids are great, they’re a real credit to her and Chris. Jay and I love it when we have them to stay, they’re just so adorable,” contactmusic.com quoted Knowles as saying.
“We’re so blessed to have a great network of friends and family around us to help and offer advice,” she added
- Beyonce wants to return to acting - Jun 19, 2012
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Paltrow puts off theatre ambitions for kids - May 10, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Paltrow plans debut album - Dec 26, 2010
- Paltrow enjoying quality time with family - Jun 25, 2011
- Paltrow not performing with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z to get $1 mn for New Year eve show - Dec 25, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011